A1 Level- Letter A - 50+ most Common Words in English - Lifeguard Fish

A1 Level- Letter A - 50+ most Common Words in English

A1 Level- Letter A - 50+ most common words in English learn with English Short Stories


A1 Level- Letter A - 50+ most common words in English learn with English Short Stories




    In this series there are short stories to learn English for most common English words, we learn English common words easily with short stories. I don't give meaning of words. You should find with reading the short stories. Don't worry that will be easy. That is like a vocabulary game and vocabulary exercises. Also, these English stories will include pictures because If we use pictures for English words, I believe that English words will be memorable. End of the stories there is a English word quiz for you. English word quiz about the words in the stories. You can check yourself. 

Also, this learning English common words stories series follows alphabetic order, follows English levels and include  IELTS exam words and Oxford 3000 common English words. I hope this method answers this question how to learn English vocabulary easily. Let's start.

✔️A1 Level- Letter A -  50+ most common words in English learn with English Short Stories
🔔 Dont forget the solve word quiz for checking yourself.


First Story:




I am in the summer holiday and(conj) I take a rest all(det.,pron.) day but when my grandfather saw me, he said " what are you doing all day? I think you should go to the farm and work with your cousin". I don't believe that because I can't abandon(v) my computer and comfort. Also(adv), my cousin's farmhouse like an abandoned(adj) house I can see spider web and broken windows. I think that I should have some ability(n) such as good time management, being a quick learner. At the same time, some questions come to my mind Can I wake up early? Will I be able to (adj) wake up early? I think I can't. Anyway, I should talk about(prep., adv.) that with my grandfather. I will say I want to go abroad(n) for vacation because I was in the school period, I want to go foreign country. I am sure my family doesn't accept it but that is better than go to the farm.




Second Story:



   One day, my friend came to my home with a (indefinite article) dog and said that " Hi bro, I will go abroad Can you take care of my dog in my absence(n)? I will be not here". I accept it. Then he brought his dog and started talking about How to feed his dog? I listened and I repeated for checking my information is accurate(adj) or not. After that I ask(v) to my friend this information is true or not. He said, "I am sure that you take care accurately(adv) my dog". Then he leave us. I took care of his dog for 3 months but he didn't come. I called him and I asked when do you return again(adv)? He said that "I live here and I can't return because I am dealing with for the best degree in my new school If I acquire(v) they give me $ 10000. I should gain that". I ask him Do you abandon your dog? he answer(n.,v) "no I will come after(prep) a week for my dog".After this conversation, I waited for 3 weeks but he didn't come.

  I accuse(v) him for lying. He is guilty of lying. Taking care of a dog is not a problem for me but the lie is a problem. The actual(adj) time shouldn't be very long. The real-time was short. A few months later, he finally comes to my house and He said Can I take my dog? I return to my house then I answer okay but Why do you tell lies to me? He answered Sorry bro I am very sorry. When I was living there, my room is very small. This room isn't enough for my dog. This room isn't adequate(adj) for me and my dog because of that I told lie. I admit(v) you are right. I confess you are right. Also, I am in admiration(n) for your patience. I fell respect and liking for the patient. Then I said If you told me true, I can understand you. Anyway, That is no problem for me but I think that is a problem for your dog because It may don't adapt(v) to you again. It can't be close to you again I hope it adapt you. See you later...

Fast Read Part:

  Tv Advertisements:



 When we watched TV, we can see a lot of advertisements=ads=adverts(n). Their purpose generally sell something to us. Generally They show us products in advance of(idiom = meaning like before) buying them. They use generally advanced(adj) method not old method such as computer technology using.Advertisement agencies(n) or organizations generally want to catch attention for buying something....




Primary School Geometry :

    When we was learning geometry in primary school, usually we knew firstly what is angle(n)  and  triangle(n). We learned this information Triangle has 3 angle and if we collect them, we found 180°. 




Ted and Robin's wedding anniversary:


    Ted and Robin are very happy because today is their wedding anniversary(n). They prepare for their 5th-anniversary celebrations. Also, They invite their friends for an annual(adj) meeting. This annual meeting happens one time in a year. This celebration happens annually(adv) because of Ted, Robin, and their friends give special gifts to each other. Robin anticipates (v) big gift from Ted but Ted expects a small gift from Robin. Apparently(adv) they buy true gift each other because Robin says that "I want to a new diamond ring ". Robin knows what he buys.There isn't another(det./pron) choice. The situation is very clear. The gift is very apparent(adj). That don't appear(v) that robin wants another giftThat seems
Robin wants a diamond ring. Fortunately, Ted has appointed(v) to a big salary job by his boss when the summer approach(v). Summer was coming Ted was very happy because of that. His boss hires him because he is appropriate(adj) for this work because he proves himself many times for acceptable. Although Ted's job, diamond ring arise(v) an economic crisis because the previous year a golden necklace occur an economical crisis for 2 months. Ted shouldn't associate(v) Robin's happiness with a diamond ring because they don't link with each other. Robin can happen with a small gift but She just wants it maybe she try to Robin. Because Robin's job is also good. She is an attorney(n). She defend to someone in court. Anyway, Robin, Ted, and Their Friends will meet today and they tell their old memories to each other. That is more important than gifts.



Action Movie:

 If pearson who act(v) in a movie is a woman we can call actress(n). If pearson who act in a movie is a man, we can call actor(n). There are a lot of kinds of movie. One of them is action(n) movies. Time of movies can be different. It can mention about many years ago(adv) or space age(n). We can see amazing(adj) imagination on movies. Movies can take us away(adv) from now.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. hi I 'm thejani
    I like this can u publish new things again and again thank u

    ReplyDelete