Why did i start blogging ? and About Lifeguard Fish - Lifeguard Fish

Why did i start blogging ? and About Lifeguard Fish

                                   
About Lifeguard Fish
               

   I am writing about why i start blogging and who i am ? I am person who want to teach and learn something.In my opinion, my ideas more important than my personal information.For that i don't talk about my personalty but maybe later i will talk about that .In extra, I am deal with English because I am a student of foreign languages also engineering.You know that being engineer request some responsibility and one of these responsibility is follow new research and don't stay back.If your first language is not English, you may have some problem about follow them because English is now global language and many researches language are English but there are limited researches in my first language .Another responsibility is engineers shouldn't have limit they can visit everywhere and meet new people . For this best easy way is speaking English in traveling at least you can find a few people who can speak English.Anyway, let's start to my blogging story. One day while i was going to school by bus , i thought about how i improve my English.I thought almost one hour because my home a little bit away from school and one idea came my mind it is  "the best way of learning is teaching" because of that i focus on this idea. how i learn something when i teach something.I found one way finally .This is blogger because I can communicate many people and especially many people can help me and they can fix my mistakes. It is very good opportunity for us.Then today i am writing my first text and i am happy. I hope we help ourselves and solve our problems in here.In addition i am share  here everything for example sometimes opinion essay sometimes argumentative essays and helpful English resources such as websites ,YouTube channels. My content will include many topic also i want to write about your ideas. its topic doesn't matter for me. We can argue them.We are beautiful when we are different.To sum up i want to learn English and help people who are deal with English.In addition i can made a mistake from my text if you see them please write me from comments or with mail.Thank you for reading my text .See you later in other writings.



Why My site name Lifeguard Fish:

The fish are the best swimmers in the world, so if someone is going to be a lifeguard, it must be fish. This is a metaphor. People who are good at that job should do a job or people who work for it. 

My logo:

Lifeguard Fish Logo
               Lifeguard Fish Logo




Post a Comment

0 Comments